Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 27, 2010
Movie Trailer: Crazy on the Outside
This may actually be worth seeing. I'm a little surprised. When I first heard of this and found out Tim Allen was directing, my expectations were pretty low. The trailer does a good job of selling it.

My prediction is this will have some good bits but the pacing will be a little lagging. Why would I say this? Good comedic cast directed by a comedic actor - a comedic actor with a relatively short directing resume.




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Judd Pillot and John Peaslee
Director: Tim Allen
Actors: Sigourney Weaver (Avatar), JK Simmons (Extract), Ray Liotta (Smokin' Aces), Tim Allen (Redbelt), Jeanne Tripplehorn (Waterworld), Julie Bowen (Joe Somebody) and Kelsey Grammer (An American Carol)




Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home