Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 22, 2010
Movie Trailer: Nine
Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor of his generation. I don't think he's made anything I wouldn't consider seeing. However, I'm not sure I'm with him on this one.

Then again, I think that musicals should be renamed "Satan's Flatus". What can I say? I'm an extremist on this one.

It's a nice looking film and the trailer performs its role well enough.

Still has that sulfur smell though.







Screenwriters: Michael Tolkin (The Rapture) and Anthony Minghella (Cold Mountain)
Director: Rob Marshall (Chicago)
Actors: Daniel Day-Lewis (There Will Be Blood), Marion Cotillard (Public Enemies), Penélope Cruz (Vanilla Sky), Nicole Kidman (The Golden Compass), Judi Dench (Quantum of Solace), Kate Hudson (Almost Famous), Sophia Loren (A Breath of Scandal) and Stacy Ferguson (Planet Terror)




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home