Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 20, 2010
Movie Trailer: Green Zone
It must be something to spend a portion of your young life fighting in Iraq, seeing people die, see the horrible things that go down in that part of the world and then come back to America to find Comrade Damon peddling Jason Bourne Goes to Baghdad.

I could be missing the whole point here, I have read the book. But, from what I'm seeing here looks like we have a Hollywood production where the hero goes after OUR SIDE in the middle of the war zone - a war zone we are currently involved in.

Am I wrong? If so, let me know where I messed up.








Screenwriter: Brian Helgeland (Robin Hood)
Director: Paul Greengrass (United 93)
Actors: Matt Damon (The Bourne Supremacy), Jason Issacs (Soldier), Greg Kinnear (We Were Soldiers), Brendan Gleeson (28 Days Later), Amy Ryan (Changling) and Said Faraj




Labels: , , , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home