Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 20, 2010
G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (2009)
Should I see it?
Are you kidding? You have to ask? Really?



No seriously, you can't figure this one out for yourself?









What?








Okay, fine. The answer is no. Don't bother seeing this terrible, unneeded, wasteful production. If you are over the age of, say, six, and this speaks to you, you need to go live in a home. You probably shouldn't be allowed to make independent decisions and walk the streets.




Related Reviews:
Dennis Quaid movies
Vantage Point (2007)
The Rookie (2002)


Other Critic’s Reviews:
The Phantom Tollbooth
Cinematical




Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Share






5 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

Your review is a week too late. I unfortunately rented it last weekend and managed to sit for nearly 15 minutes before violently ejecting it from the machine. I did wonder how they talked the female cast members to wear those tight boob enhanced suits, though, but it wasn't enough to continue with the movie.

I changed over to "Crank 2" instead which was far superior.

January 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

This is still better than Avatar.

January 20, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous K said...

I know that. And congratulations on the best review I've read this year.

January 21, 2010 at 2:31 AM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

K - email me. I have something I need to tell you offline.

January 21, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous pgepps said...

Saw it in the theaters--how could I *not*?

There were at least twenty minutes of movie in that video game outtakes reel.

January 24, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home