Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 6, 2009
Movie Trailer: Avatar
I cannot express how stupid this looks.

James Cameron isn't a chump and he has an incredible track record. That said, this looks like The Abyss in space. I can't imagine sitting there looking at those stupid alien creatures and buying it.

Is it me or is this thing dripping with P.C. sanctimony?



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: James Cameron (Rambo: First Blood Part II)
Director: James Cameron (The Terminator)
Actors: Zoe Saldana (Star Trek), Sam Worthington (Terminator Salvation), Sigourney Weaver (Alien), Michelle Rodriguez (Girl Fight), Stephen Lang (Gods and Generals), Giovanni Ribisi (Saving Private Ryan) and CHH Pounder (Orphan)




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Share






3 Comments:

Anonymous BK said...

I think it's you. No offence but this seems to be a place where you speak your mind so I'm doing just that. My mom and I can't wait to see this movie, I'm trying to find reviews on if this movie is appropriate or not and all I find is "Christian" sites slamming it. On the other hand maybe it's just ME since y'all have a review on Saving Private Ryan that says "Watch it!" and I thought it was a disappointment and wouldn't watch it again. My 2 cents.

December 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

Naw, I saw the film and it is slathered in sanctimony.

What about Saving Private Ryan didn't you like? If you found the story to lag after the midpoint, you're right. It is still a great film however.

Not every reviewer is for every reader. Obviously, we're on different ends of the spectrum.

December 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous andrew said...

There's not much here in the way of way of humanity, even with the strong feminine presence of actresses including Bryce Dallas Howard, Moon Bloodgood and Jane Alexander. It seems the machines have already won.




buy 16gb video card

January 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home