Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 6, 2009
Movie Trailer: Greenberg
Tired Looking Middle-Age Chick With Stringy Hair
Hey Greenberg, what are you been doing these days?

Middle-Age Half-Man Mope With Messy Hair
I've been in New York, but right now I'm really trying to do nothing for a while.

Tired Looking Middle-Age Chick With Stringy Hair
That's brave at our age.

I hate my generation. I hate it to pieces.

How about a hero who doesn't seem like he cries himself to sleep? How about one who would want to hang out with? How about one who doesn't, in the sharp vernacular of the trailer, "suck"?




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Noah Baumbach (Fantastic Mr. Fox)
Director: Noah Baumbach (The Squid and the Whale)
Actors: Ben Stiller (Zoolander), Jennifer Jason Leigh (Easy Money), Juno Temple (Year One) and Rhys Ifans (The Boat That Rocked)




Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home