Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 5, 2009
Movie Trailer: Up in the Air
Clooney has some talent that he likes to keep buried for most of his projects. From what I understand, he's good in this role. Based on the trailer, I have to say he seems on the mark.

Jason Reitman's odd touch is always fun. I you haven't seen Thank You For Smoking you really should.

I'm looking forward to this one.



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Jason Reitman (Thank You For Smoking) and Sheldon Turner (The Longest Yard)
Director: Jason Reitman (Juno)
Actors: George Clooney (Michael Clayton), Vera Farmiga (The Departed), Anna Kendrick (Twilight), Jason Bateman (Extract), J.K. Simmons (The Ladykillers), Sam Elliott (We Were Soldiers) and Danny McBride (The Fist Foot Way)




Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous Krispy said...

My admiration of Cloony is often begrudging because his public persona is so ostentatious and grating. But, yeah, he's capable. He's the only good thing in this summer's adamantly, enthusiastically mediocre The Men Who Stare At Goats. Comedy comes naturally to him, as does drama. An, yeah, Reitman is better than many of his peers. But I'll be skipping this one simply because the character reminds me too much of George Cloony. Smart, condescending, vacuous.

December 6, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home