Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 4, 2009
Movie Trailer: Observe and Report
I like that movie where Seth Rogen plays the underachieving, morally retarded dolt.

Talk about bad timing. You're in a bad spot when your film looks like a derivative of Paul Blart: Mall Cop. In my book the only thing sparks any interest is the presence of Anna Faris, who I still contend is a under appreciated comedian. I'm willing to bet she will be the highlight of the whole production.







Screenwriter: Jody Hill (The Fist Foot Way)
Director:
Jody Hill
Actors: Seth Rogen (Pineapple Express), Anna Faris (The House Bunny), Ray Liotta (Smokin' Aces) and Michael Pena (Million Dollar Baby)




Christian movie reviews

Labels: , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home