Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 6, 2010
Movie Trailer: The Karate Kid
I'm thinking we need to pass some laws that are kind of like child abuse laws but cover when successful parents like Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith abuse us with their kids.

Okay, Jaden "Mommy, I wanna be an actor" Smith and Jackie Chan is a remake of The Karate Kid. So, I won't be able to stand looking at the karate kid (I loathe nepotism) and I won't be able to understand a word Mr. Han says. Where do I sign up?



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Michael Soccio
Director: Harald Zwart (Agent Cody Banks)
Actors: Jaden Smith (The Day the Earth Stood Still), Jackie Chan (Super Cop) and Taraji P. Henson (I Can Do Bad All By Myself)




Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home