Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 5, 2010
Movie Trailer: Sex in the City 2
I have the same reaction when I see uber-chick flicks like this.

I love seeing them because I know my Geddy Lee loving brother-in-law will dragged to see it with his wife.

I find that funny.




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Michael Patrick King
Director: Michael Patrick King (Sex in the City)
Actors: Sarah Jessica Parker (L.A. Story), Kim Cattrall (Porky's), Kristin Davis (Deck the Halls), Cynthia Nixon (Warm Springs), Chris Noth (Mr. 3,000), Miley Cyrus (Bolt), Penélope Cruz (Nine) and Liza Minnelli (Arthur)




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

I often find women who are older and even not particularly attractive looking in the normal sense to be beautiful. Beyond their physical stylings you can often see the humor, wisdom, love and intelligence.

OTOH, the characters as presented in that trailer are some of the ugliest creatures I have ever laid eyes on.
I can well understand why this would be pure torture for your average male.

January 6, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home