Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 26, 2009
Movie Trailer: The Cove
"A cross between Flipper and The Bourne Identity."

Are you freaking kidding me?

Looks more like a cross between wealthy white pissant liberals and their insufferable self-importance.

I'm willing to allow they may make some good points, but I am also willing to bet I will want to punch them in the face the whole time they're doing it. You see, the problem with liberals is not that they don't reveal important things, its that they make it about themselves. Honestly, who gives a darn your personal sissy reasons for what you're doing? Just tell us what the issue is!




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Mark Monroe
Director: Louie Psihoyos
Actor: Hayden Panettiere (I Love You, Beth Cooper)




Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home