Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 23, 2009
Movie Trailer: Alice in Wonderland
I can't imagine watching Helen Bonham Carter looking like that for a whole movie.

I'll be upfront with my bias: I do not like Tim Burton movies. I think his visuals are obtuse and a tad too precious. I can never get lost in his movies because he insists on reminding me he's directing. There is nothing in this trailer to show he's found a way to restrict his eager designing.

My bias aside, Burton fans appear to have plenty to look forward to. Have fun with it.




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Linda Woolverton (The Lion King)
Director: Tim Burton (Planet of the Apes)
Actors: Johnny Depp (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), Helena Bonham Carter (Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street), Anne Hatchaway (Brokeback Mountain), Crisin Glover (Back to the Future), Christopher Lee (Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers), Michael Sheen (Underworld), Alan Rickman (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), Stephen Fry (V for Vendetta) and Mia Wasikowska (Defiance)



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous Krispy said...

You're absolutely right about Burton, he goes out of his way to always make a Tim Burton Movie. But I actually do enjoy Tim Burton Movies more often than not. Well, I liked everything before Mars Attacks.

Merry Christmas, by the way, to the one internet movie critic who's actually capable of effecting my Netflix queue ... and the whole family.

December 24, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home