Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 14, 2009
Movie Trailer: Harvard Beats Yale 29-29
"This game was never going to be forgotten...ever."

Yeah, that's because the Ivy League jerks from the 60's won't stop talking about themselves. Can't wait to see yet more baby boomers talking about their youth. Perhaps if you losers were better stewards of the culture and society in general I'd be more inclined to listen to you instead of wanting slap you until you cried. Everything we've stood for has caused deep and widespread decay in all avenues of American life, but hey - the sixties were great! Me, me, me, more me now!


Then again, I'm probably a tad biased. Watch the trailer and make up your own mind if this looks like something worth seeing.




Return to the movie trailers page


Director: Kevin Rafferty
Actors: Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)




Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home