Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 6, 2009
Movie Trailer: Dai-Nipponjin "Big Man Japan"
The Japanese have gotten just plain weird. Their culture is like a carnival of stupid. Its like the whole place is on drugs. I'd see this movie but since I don't smoke pot I don't think I'd get anything out of it.






Screenwriters: Hitoshi Matsumoto and Mitsuyoshi Takasu
Director:
Hitoshi Matsumoto
Actors: Hitoshi Matsumoto, Riki Takeuchi and Ua




Christian movie reviews

Labels: , , ,



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

I'll probably see it just based on it's refreshing lack of anti-Christian sub text.


Dude, Japanese monster movies are something wholly other. You just have to sit back and enjoy the badness.

March 6, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

I loved Japanese monster movies as a boy.

This thing looks silly beyond words.

March 6, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home