Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


February 14, 2009
Movie Trailer: My Life in Ruins
Looks straight forward enough. It will be in and out of theaters without much fanfare and then make a couple bucks off of people looking at the DVD cover who say "hmm, I like My Big Fat Greek Wedding, there's that chick from that movie, I'll get this one." Is there a chance this will have the force of personality of that film and rise above its apparent fate? Sure. The presence of Richard Dreyfus doesn't help the odds however.



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Mike Reiss (The Simpsons Movie)
Director: Donald Petrie
(Welcome to Mooseport)
Actors: Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding), Richard Dreyfus (What About Bob?) and Rachel Dratch


Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home