Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


February 12, 2009
The Alamo (2005)
Should I see it?
No.


Short Review:
If the men at the Alamo had known this would be the film that would memorialize their final stand, they would have fought harder to win.

The Alamo

No one likes a long-winded, boring, Hollywood epic more than me. I just love wasting the precious hours of my waning existence on poorly scripted monstrosities like this. It really gives my life that extra boost of meaninglessness it so richly needs.

Unlike the filmmakers, I will keep this as short as possible. Do yourself a huge favor. Instead of renting and watching this ode to watching paint dry, research and write your own script about the Alamo. The process will take less time, and will far more enjoyable for you


Related Reviews:
Dennis Quaid movies
The Rookie (2002)
In Good Company (2004)


Other Critic's Reviews:
Old School Reviews
Pop Matters


Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home