Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


February 28, 2009
Movie Trailer: Brothers at War
It strikes me that even though this shows actual soldiers speaking for themselves, I still remain skeptical. This isn't because I don't trust the soldiers or even the filmmaker directly, its because there have been so many, so many, anti-U.S. military movies made over the course of my lifetime that I have to assume its a hit job and be proven otherwise, despite what my eyes tell me. I've been burned before. I hope this is as honest as it looks.

We'll see.


Return to the movie trailers page


Director: Jake Rademacher
Actors: Mahmoud Hamid Ali, Zack Corke and Edward Allier






Labels: , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home