Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 27, 2009
Movie Trailer: Tron Legacy
My regular readers know I am not a fan of all of rehashing of the 70's and 80's that has been going on for the last decade. In this case, I will make an exception. I'm not saying I should, I'm just saying I am.

When I was a child Tron was one of my favorite movies. Back then it was stupid, but it was a visual powerhouse. It looks chintzy today but back then it was fantastic. This is the kind of film that deserves another run only because the technology has caught up to the concept (such as it is).

I will be honest, I am looking forward to this obviously stupid McMovie.

So is my son, except he doesn't think it looks stupid. He thinks it looks great.

Then again, he's eight.



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis
Director: Joseph Kosinski
Actors: Michael Sheen (The Queen), Jeff Bridges (Tron), Olivia Wilde (Year One), John Hurt (1984) and Bruce Boxleitner (Gods and Generals)




Labels: , , , , ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

The original TRON had a positive religious message. I wonder if this one will?

Wait, silly me. The only message will be secular BS, likely explicitly attacking anything from the first movie.

December 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home