Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


December 26, 2009
Movie Trailer: Fifty Dead Men Walking
Ladies and gentlemen, the most useless trailer ever.

Watch this thing and tell me what the movie is about. No, tell me WHY you should go out of your way to watch the movie. The whole point of a trailer is to capture my attention and make be believe I have to see this film. Other than the idea that some guy has crossed some line and he can't "turn back" (whatever that means) there is no other information. Oh wait, there's some fire. I know there's fire. And Gandhi is wearing a wig.

So, we have a guy walking over lines without turning back while there's fire near a hairy Gandhi. The more I write, the more this is starting to sound like something I'd be interested in seeing.



Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Kari Skogland (The Stone Angel)
Director: Kari Skogland
Actors: Ben Kingsley (Sexy Beast), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror), Kevin Zegers (The Jane Austin Book Club), Jim Sturgess (21) and Natalie Press (Cass)




Labels: , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home