Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 10, 2010
Movie Trailer: La fille de Monaco "Girl From Monoco"
The problem with France is that it is loaded, I mean to the gills, with Frenchmen - same goes for French film.

I am not a fan of French cinema, so I am clearly not a good judge here. This appears to be a little to precious for my tastes in the first place, toss in the Frogs and I gotta walk on the whole thing.

Take a look at the trailer, which is well done, and make up your own mind. Sorry I can't be of more help.





Screenwriters: Anne Fontaine (Coco avant Chanel) and Benoît Graffin (After You)
Director: Anne Fontaine (Augustin, King of Kung-Fu)
Actors: Fabrice Luchini (Molière), Roschdy Zern (Game of Four), Stéphane Audran (My Wife Maurice) and Hélène de Saint-Père (To Paint or Make Love)




Labels: , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home