Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


June 11, 2009
Paycheck (2003)
Should I see it?
Not even on a dare.


Short Review:
This film is so horrible it’s given me post-stress disorder.



This movie was apparently made on a bet. I can’t believe sober adults came into this production with the intent of making a good movie. If John Woo keeps making poop cakes like this disaster he should be forcefully deported back to China. Let him dumb down their culture, why do we need to take the hit?

I usually try to find something I like in a film. With this waste, I honestly think I liked the ending credits best. They gave me a comprehensive list of people whose work I should avoid. That is a great service and I appreciate it.


Related Reviews:
Ben Affleck movies
Hollywoodland (2006)
Armageddon (1998)


Other Critic's Reviews:
Reel Views
Film Jerk





Labels: , , , , , ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

Come on, Scott, tell us how you really feel about it!

June 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home