Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


June 8, 2009
Movie Trailer: Shrink
Watching a bunch of West Coast mopes whine about how hard life is - well, don't get between me and the cinema, I can't wait.

I don't think this looks good. A cast of characters disconnected with real life, a story centered around depressed mopes, an unproven film director, and Kevin Spacey producing. All bad signs. I hope its a great film and my suspicions are proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.





Screenwriter: Thomas Moffett (The Last International Playboy)
Director: Jonas Pate
Actors: Kevin Spacey (21), Dallas Roberts (3:10 to Yuma) and Keke Palmer (Madea's Family Reunion)




Labels: , ,



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous Jen said...

I have seen this film. It is very good. Funny, yet with a deep heart. I saw it at Seattle International Film Festival. The audience seemed to really like it. Lots of laughter and they even applauded at the end.

June 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

I have seen this movie. It is very good. I saw it at the Seattle International Film Festival. It is very funny, but with a deep heart. The audience really seemed to enjoy it. Lots of laughter and applause at the end of the movie.

June 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home