Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


June 3, 2009
Movie Trailer: Powder Blue
The film tells the tale of a strip club owner, one of the strippers, a former priest, a former criminal, a current transsexual and a mopey mortician. They all come together in yet another mash of despirate sounding dialog and exaspirated expressions. Looks like another depressing, doesn't life suck ensemble piece. Toss in the fact that it takes place on Christmas Eve and the inherient Catholic elements (note the former priest), there's sure to be a theological tone to the piece. Perhaps I'm a tad jaded but I'm doubting the theological part will add up to much. Let's hope I'm proven wrong. I enjoy Forest Whitaker and Ray Liotta. Given their involvement, I'll search this one out.




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Timothy Linh Bui
Director: Timothy Linh Bui
Actors: Jessica Biel (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Eddie Redmayne (The Good Shepherd), Forest Whittaker (Vantage Point), Ray Liotta (Smokin' Aces), Lisa Kudrow (P. S. I Love You), Patrick Swayze (Donnie Darko) and Kris Kristofferson (Blade)




Labels: , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home