Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


June 18, 2009
Movie Trailer: The Last International Playboy
So, a black hole of a human being learns to love? Perhaps its just the way the trailer is cut but I loathe the lead character enough just from what I see here that I want to avoid the movie altogether.

If watching an STD infested, morally retarded man-child who drinks too much attempt to ruin a wedding is your thing, knock yourself out. Me? I've had enough with the loser as hero flicks.







Screenwriters: Steve Clark and Thomas Moffett
Director: Steve Clark
Actors: Jason Behr (The Grudge), Monet Mazur (The House Bunny), Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) and Lucy Gordon (Spider-Man 3)




Labels: ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home