Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


January 8, 2009
Vote Early Vote Often
The 2008 Weblog Awards are up and running. Again, [sigh] your cranky Christian reviewer is overlooked. There's a number of good sites up for the honor. Here are the sites I'm pulling for:

Best Religion Blog: HAPPY CATHOLIC - C'mon, go vote for Julie! Get it done! She's a dang nice lady and she deserves the praise. Vote here.

Best Individual Blogger: THE ANCHORESS - She's one of my finds of 2008. I know she's a big fish blogger but I didn't read her until Julie (see above) suggested her. She's an unmissable daily stop now. Vote here.

Best Humor Blog: MOTHER MAY I SLEEP WITH TREACHER
- cuz, he's funny. Vote here

Best Culture Blog: SONDRA K - Another one of my finds from last year and another daily read. Vote here

Quick note, Dirty Harry's Place is nominated and I'd vote for it but the site is now closed because Dirty Harry (John Nolte) is now the editor-in-chief at Big Hollywood. Go check out Big Hollywood its a good site combining conservative politics and cinema.

As for the other categories, I don't have any stake in winners, vote as you must. You can vote once a day so get all Democrat and vote until you can't vote no more...

To the nominees, please remember that if you don't win you can always go Franken on the whole thing and have your pals steal it for you.

Labels:



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home