Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


May 1, 2009
Nice blog, even if you're going to Hell
This site has been nominated for "Best Blog by a Heretic" for the 2009 Cannonball Awards, hosted by Crescat.

Thanks, I think.

This is a series of awards directed towards Catholic blogs. So, if I win, do I at least get to go to Purgatory?

Here's the fancy badge to give me that "look, I've archived something" vibe without having done anything I wasn't already doing in the first place.


Julie D. of Happy Catholic nominated me, which once again shows her generosity and taste. Thank you Julie, for your kind nomination.

Labels:



Share






3 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

There's nothing like an award to bring people back to the fold.

So what is it that makes you so heretical?

May 1, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

I'm not Catholic. I'm one of them Evangelical types - 'cept I do the dancin' and drinkin'.

May 1, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous K said...

Praise the Lord.

For a while there I was beginning to think that any blog which advocated revolt against the secularchy was taking it's orders from Rome.

Nothing wrong with that, a course. ;)

May 1, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home