Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


April 22, 2009
Non-Film Related Post of the Day: Tea Party Speech
I know this is a film review site and I haven't been firing off the reviews like I used to. I promise, this will be the last non-film related post for a while.

I found a copy of my Tea Party Speech online. Here it is:




Is it me or do I have a voice that sounds like Kermit the Frog with a head cold?

If you listen closely, you can actually hear the crowd "hurumph!"

I gave the speech on April 15th at the foot of the State Capitol in Saint Paul, Minnesota. There were roughly 8,000 people in attendance. I was the only person speaking who didn't have a talk show, never ran for office or affiliated with any political movement (thus the difficulty locating a video online.) This was also my debut giving a speech in public. Prior to this I've only taught in small classroom settings.

To find the speech elsewhere online go here: http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/scott-nehring-at-a-mn-tax-day-tea-party/16977275

To all of my liberal readers, thank you for your continued patience (Greg, I'm looking at you.) I now return you to your regularly scheduled sarcastic film reviews.



Labels: ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous Carla said...

Scott,
Thank you!! That was an awesome debut and I am so proud of you, my brother!!

April 27, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home