Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


May 9, 2009
Movie Trailer: Valentino The Last Emperor
I am prejudiced against snooty, self absorbed, upper class dinks. So, this film probably isn't going to be my cup of tea. I look at this trailer and I see a frivolous man working in a frivolous industry, creating frivolous things. Granted, I do love seeing the creative process at work and if the film concentrates on that, this will be something wonderful. If it is what the trailer makes it out to be, basically watching a snob wallow in his own hype, I've got better things to do.





Return to the movie trailers page


Director: Matt Tyrnauer
Actors: Valentino, Giorgio Armani, Claudia Schiffer and Gwyneth Paltrow






Labels: ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home