Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


May 8, 2009
Movie Trailer: Julie and Julia
"I can write a blog. I have thoughts."

Listen honey, I've proven you don't need the second to have the first a looooong time ago.

I would usually not consider this but I have to admit that Nora Ephron has a knack for creating approachable, comfy films. Then again, she also made Bewitched and Michael...




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriter: Nora Ephron (Lucky Numbers)
Director: Nora Ephron (Michael)
Actors: Amy Adams (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby), Meryl Streep (Doubt), Jane Lynch (The Hammer) and Stanley Tucci (The Devil Wears Prada)




Labels: , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home