Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


February 7, 2009
Movie Trailer: Land of the Lost
If I'm right, I think you get a free happy meal with every ticket. Land of the Lost Childhood Memories is more like it. Anything that strings out a joke about Matt Lauer cannot be good. I see nothing here worthwhile. Watch the trailer and make up your own mind on it, but I'm telling you this thing looks simply awful.





Screenwriters: Chris Henchy and Dennis McNicholas (The Ladies Man)
Director:
Brad Siberling (Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events)
Actors: Will Ferrell (Step Brothers), Danny R. McBride (The Fist Foot Way) and Anna Friel

Labels: , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home