Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


July 8, 2010
You Are What You See on Forgotten Classics
Julie Davis of Happy Catholic was kind enough to include me in her podcast FORGOTTEN CLASSICS this week.


Julie discusses my book You Are What You See: Watching Movies Through a Christian Lens. I also read Chapter Six: Hollywood's Lowercase God for her show.


Click the link and listen in. Julie's podcast is always interesting and she is a welcoming and thoughtful host (I thought that before she promoted my book).


If you like what you hear, you can get more sample chapters, videos, resources or just plain ol' buy the book at the official site http://www.youarewhatyousee.com.

Labels: ,



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous Robert M. Lindsey said...

It's a good book. I'm about half-way through. I'd recommend it.

July 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Julie D. said...

Thanks for the reading Scott ... you did a great job! And also thank you for the kind comments about the podcast. :-)

July 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home