Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 22, 2010
Movie Trailer: Frygtelig lykkelig "Terribly Happy"
A Danish film that proudly displays a critic blurb that says "the film gets seriously weird as it goes along but without losing...its taste for offbeat humor". Perhaps I am a little cynical but I will take this as a very bad sign.




Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Henrik Ruben Genz and Dunja Gry Jensen
Director: Henrik Ruben Genz
Actors: Jakob Cedergren, Lene Maria Christensen and Kim Bodnia




Good News Film Reviews

Labels: ,



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous Jefferson said...

We've been enjoying some Danish movies. Have you seen Adams æbler? I would enjoy your take on that.

March 22, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

Haven't seen it, it is now on my list. Thanks for the heads up!

March 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home