Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 16, 2010
Movie Quote: O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Ulysses Everett McGill
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Delmar O'Donnell
Ok, Everett.

Ulysses Everett McGill
Hit by a train! Truth means nothing to a woman, Delmar. Triumph of the subjective. You ever been with a woman?

Delmar O'Donnell
Well, I... I... I gotta get the family farm back before I can start thinking about that.

Ulysses Everett McGill
That's right, if then. Believe me Delmar, woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.








Good News Film Reviews

Labels:



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous Krispy said...

One of the most quotable movies since ... well, since the previous Coen brother's film. "Do NOOOOT seeeek the Trayzure!" "We thought you was a toad!"

March 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home