Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


April 4, 2009
Non-Film Related Post of the Day: Twin Cities Tax Day Tea Party
I've been asked to give a speech at the Twin Cities Tax Day Tea Party. I will be speaking for the "average guy".

For those in the Twin Cities area, the event is being held on April 15th from 5-8pm the state capitol in Saint Paul. I will be the first speaker and hitting the mike around 6:15 pm.

Note that this is a BIPARTISAN event. I spoke with the organizers and made certain it was not about promoting one party over the other. Both parties got us into this jam, a pox on both their houses is my thinking.

I'm expecting an influx of new visitors to the site and I won't have time produce new material while I prepare for the event. For my regular readers, I ask your patience, I will be tossing up some of my favorite older posts to cover and to give the new folks a sample of what I got going on here.

Labels:



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous K said...

Good luck, and have fun.

April 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home