Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 7, 2009
Non-Film Related Post of the Day: One Trillion Dollars
Follow the link below for the best visual representation on what a trillion dollars actually looks like. While looking at this just remember that your grandchildren are already bankrupt.



I promise no more politically charged non-film posts for the remainder of the month.





Labels:



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous Greggie said...

No Watchmen review yet? Come on, man. You'll like Rorschach.

March 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Scott Nehring said...

A review is coming - I'm looking at properties this weekend and have minimal time in front of my keyboard. Why don't you write a review up and send it over, I'll publish it.

March 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home