Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 19, 2009
Movie Trailer: The Godfather: Part III
"Hey, do you smell that?"

"That? Oh yeah, sorry, I accidentally stepped in some of Sofia Coppola's performance on the way into work. I thought I got it all scraped off."

"Did you get your whole foot disinfected yet? I mean its really starting to reek of nepotism."


They should redo the narration on the trailer to have it be more truthful. "We all remember the brilliance, the cinematic glory that is the first two Godfather films...well, this ain't them."






Return to the movie trailers page


Screenwriters: Francis Ford Coppola (The Cotton Club) and Mario Puzo (Superman II)
Director:
Francis Ford Coppola (The Godfather: Part III)
Actors: Al Pacino (The Devil's Advocate), Diane Keaton (Annie Hall), Andy Garcia (Ocean's 12), Joe Mantegna (Redbelt), Talia Shire (I Heart Huckabees), Bridget Fonda (Monkeybone), George Hamilton (Hollywood Ending) and Eli Wallach (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)






Labels: , , , , , , ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home