Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


March 21, 2009
Link: The List Universe
The List Universe, one of my favorite sites, has run a great list of the best cameos in films and TV. Its mostly film and it is dead on.

Forgive me but I still think Letterman's cameo in Cabin Boy is like finding a rare Indian Head Penny sticking out of a slop of dog poop on the sidewalk. "Man oh man, I hate them fancy lads." One correction on the list, people don't love or hate Cabin Boy. Everyone hates it. It is human nature to hate it. Some people simply love that they hate it so much.

Labels: ,



Share






1 Comments:

Anonymous Retro Hound said...

That's a pretty lame list they have. One I'd have is Bing Crosby in Bob Hope's Princess and the Pirate.

March 23, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home