Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


July 22, 2010
I Will Be On American Priorities 07/29 1pm EST
I am scheduled for a live interview on American Priorities with Bill Federer at 1pm EST on Thursday, July 29th. We will be discussing Christianity and culture and my contention that Christian film is a detriment to society. A station list, they broadcast throughout 18 states, is available here.

This is a part of my support for my new book You Are What You See: Watching Movies Through a Christian Lens. The book is available at YouAreWhatYouSee.com, Amazon, B&N and anywhere fine books are sold. Heck, it is also available where lousy books are sold too.

Labels: ,



Share






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home