Looking for a specific film review? CLICK BELOW

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z / Trailers / DVD Store


April 28, 2010
It's like the Da Vinci Code but without the lies and bigotry and it has nothing to do with any of that Jesus' kid stuff

I just received word from my publisher regarding the book:

"Mr Nehring, I have the pleasure to inform you that one copy of You Are What You See: Watching Movies Through a Christian Lens will reside with His Holiness in the Vatican archives"

Not bad for something I wrote in my basement.



Interested in joining my Facebook page? C'mon, you know you want to. The book will be on presale soon. Facebook folks will get a little extra thrown in for good measure.

Click here to join the You Are What You See: Watching Movies Through a Christian Lens FB page.



Good News Film Reviews

Labels: ,



Share






2 Comments:

Anonymous EegahInc said...

That's really cool. I look forward to the book.

April 28, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous K said...

Hey congrats. Is it too late to get a blurb on the cover, "Copy placed in secret Vatican archives - along with the Pope!"

April 29, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home